WORKING IN KRISTAINSAND FOLK HIGH SCHOOL




                 Hy I am again back with my new blog. In this blog I am going to write about how was my work and what this I get to learn there.
                  So I am working in kristainsand folk high school 4 days a week Monday, Tuesday, Thrusday and Friday. On this 4 days I learn different things. On kitchen I learn that how to decide what kind of food should be made and in how much quantity . And how to utilize the remaining ones. And on classes I learn that how we can come with different ideas if we became all together And how to manage all that ideas by ourselves. When I talked with my mentor I learn we should have passion to do different work then only we can fulfill our dreams. I get so much positive vibes from that school. Even the environment is so nice and alawys fresh that every body gets so much energy. 
       

                I am so happy that atleast for 6 months also I am the part of that school from where I can take so many nice things back to my country and I can teach others that things..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cooking Nepali food In Norway

New year celebration