Cooking Nepali food In Norway

   Cooking Nepali Food In Norway
  



        My name is manita. I am from nepal. I am a Act Now student. Living in norway being totally different than my home country. There are so many challanges. Two challanges are food and weather.
                 I am doing my Internship in kristainsand folk high school. I started my work from 14th of octuber. And on 24th of octuber. I made nepali tea and some nepali food for the students. We were about 20 people there.
      
         It was so much fun to make nepali food for the students. The students enjoyed the food and tea very much. The motive of making food and tea wasstudents wanted to taste nepali food and tea. They aslo wanted to know the culture of nepal and they aslo wanted to know about sambad. It was so nice to tell about those things to the students.

Comments

  1. Your comment is very beneficial for the future, you have written in a very beautiful way, you have an inspiration for the youth who come to your comment is really very beautiful, nowadays children do not know where they are wandering, no one can make a comment like you. The post is very different. Health tips family
    gurugram Real Girl Number
    Real Photos Gurugram Girl
    VIP Girl Bhiwadi
    Gurugram Girl Number
    gurugram girl number
    IMT Manesar Girl low price
    Hyderabad Party Girl

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

New year celebration

WORKING IN KRISTAINSAND FOLK HIGH SCHOOL