New year celebration

Hy everyone,
            Here is my another blog about how I celebrated my new year. 
         My new year was so nice and it was so much fun. We 6 act nowers we went to krik explore. We went there on 28th of december for 5 days. Explore was located on lillehammer which is 3 hour far from oslo. We had so much of fun. We were participated in different activities there. Me and sushma we were in hip hop. It was totally new dance form for us. We were so excited to learn new dance. We practice the dance for 3 days. 
      On New year eve on 6 pm there was a dinner date organized by krik. We all 6 act nowers went in dinner date with previous hald students. It lats up to 10 pm. On 11 we went to see the firework. After seeing firework and after new year wish returned back. Then there was programme of new year programme. It started from 1 am. And we were supposed to dance in the programme. 

              After the programme finished There was dance party up to 4 am. This new year was the best new year that I had ever. I enjoyed a lot.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cooking Nepali food In Norway

WORKING IN KRISTAINSAND FOLK HIGH SCHOOL